"Safety First" is "Safety Always"
- Reference : Annexure 1
- Revision : 02
- Date : 25/04/2016
- Issued By : QHSE Head
The businesses of Voltamp group of companies are committed to become environmentally responsible and firmly believe in industrial growth through sustainable development in the areas of Quality, Environment and Occupational Health & Safety.
To continue our efforts in this direction, we commit ourselves to:
- Deliver the superior value to all stakeholders by continually improving on all performances and parameters by deploying quality processes.
- Determine external & internal issues, develop and implement strategic thinking, technological innovations & quality benchmarks.
- Establish procedures to ensure that all employees are competent, understand & comply with organizational policies, applicable QHSE laws, regulations and ISO requirements.
- Develop a culture which focuses on injury prevention, fitness for work responsibilities, waste minimisation, pollution control and accountability through transparent recording and reporting measures.
- Seek optimal operation of “Voltamp” facilities to minimize QHSE impacts & risks where technically and economically feasible, even if not required by rules or regulation.
- Set & review objectives, targets and strive to achieve efficiency by continually improving processes in all areas of operation through involvement of employees.
- Conserve all key resources such as water, energy, oil and other raw materials by optimizing their use and continually improve our environmental performance by using pollution preventing processes, better waste disposal practices and recycling of material.
- Comply with all applicable legal, statutory, regulatory requirements and obligations relating to our operations, product-service quality, health-safety of interested parties & environment.
- Prevent injuries and ill-health in our work place and aim to minimize the occurrence of accidents and incidents by providing safe and healthy working conditions, on-going trainings and maintain plant, equipment and machinery, and ensure safe storage/use of substances by following Safe Operating Procedures in all processes.
- Provide effective training, awareness & timely communication to staff and interested parties on matters related to quality, health, safety, environment & technology
The management ensures that the policy is reviewed, made available to interested parties on request and amended as appropriate inline to the organizational objectives, management system requirements & business needs.
Hassan M J Ali Abduwani Chief Executive Officer